Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Post 1: MLB Off-season

So this is my first blog, and I was gonna post about Jay Cutler but honestly I'm done. Been reading too much, been listing to the radio. I'm done for a while. Let talk about baseball off season. If you know me, I'm a Cubs fan. So this might sound fan boyish BUT I love what they did. Traded for Matt Garza, got Carlos Pena for 1 year. 1 of 6 teams NOT to give out 2+ years deal. I know they want Albert Pujols for next year, and they are on the right track. But their not the team I love the most I will cover the team I like the most and the team moves I hate the most.

The team I love the most:

The Boston Red Sox. I know, I know, I know. With getting Carl Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez. But I like the Andrew Miller and Bobby Jenks move. I just like what they did. Miller and Jenks are low risk signings but I see them both doing well in Boston, already with a pretty good bullpen. Look for them to own the Yankees.

Also I like the Phi but I wanted to pick the team that made more then 1 more

The Team I hate the most: New York Mets

I know they have money tied up to a lot of other players but you couldn't add a Manny Ramirez or Andrew Miller or maybe even make a trade? Nope you couldn't. Look better people then me has tried to fix them and can't. So its ok if they suck, I don't think god could make you a World Series team.


Well Signing off,

Shaun Collins

Next week: We go over how Aaron Rogers Became a Packer. and My SB preview.

2 comments:

  1. good stuff. I like the Cubs moves, and yea, the Bo Sox had the best off season, but it should handcuff them for some off seasons to be. Garza is gonna be good for the future, one thing however, I'm tired of Wells. I think I've seen enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wells is Wells, lets see some of these kids. Lets see Jeff Samardzija, or someone else. I agree with you

    ReplyDelete